Water Treatment in Central Jersey
Stinky water? Rust stains in toilet bowls and sinks? Hard water? We provide Central Jersey Water Treatment Systems, including Reverse Osmosis, Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection, Carbon Filters, Neutralizing Filters, In-Line Sediment Filters, and more.
At Admiral Water, we provide whole house water filtration systems in Central Jersey that can help protect you, your family, and your home by eradicating chemicals, odors and other contaminants from your water. Your water will be free from bacteria that can make your family sick, minerals that can damage your appliances and shorten their lifespan, off-putting odors and taste issues, and more. We can work with your budget in mind to provide you with the most economical water treatment system that will achieve the highest quality of water for your Central Jersey home or business.
With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge, skill and experience to recommend, install, and even design a water treatment system that will eliminate your water problems.
What Water Issues Does a Water Treatment System Solve?
Our Central Jersey water treatment systems treat the following issues, and more, that you may be having with your water:
- Rotten egg (sulfur) smell
- Rust and high iron content
- Hard water - Water treatment systems for your Central Jersey home or business that also include a water softener address hard water that causes mineral deposits (white calcifications) to build up in pipes, faucets and appliances, such as dishwashers and hot water heaters, diminishing their performance and water pressure.
- Unpleasant taste and color
- Contaminants such as lead, radon, and volatile organic compounds (VOC's)
- Viruses, and bacteria that includes coliform bacteria (such as E. coli) which is found in soil and human or animal waste and can cause severe illness to your Central Jersey household, employees or customers
- Sand, dirt or sediment (undissolved particles that can give water a hazy appearance, and can clog faucets)
- Excess chlorine, which can have a metallic taste and cause health issues like dry itchy skin and digestive problems
- Low pH (acidic water), which can leave blue/green stains on fixtures, can be corrosive and cause plumbing leaks, and can release dangerous heavy metals into your drinking water
- Manganese (black "slime" that gives water a metallic taste, can cause black stains on laundry, and can clog plumbing)
What Types of Central Jersey Water Treatment Systems Do You Provide?
We offer many different types of Central Jersey water treatment systems, each one being suitable to a particular need. These include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse osmosis water treatment systems that remove contaminants from unfiltered water by using pressure to force it through a semipermeable membrane. Reverse osmosis systems can have 3, 4 or 5 stages of filtration. These systems can remove many contaminants in your Central Jersey water except bacteria and viruses.
- Ultraviolet systems (UV water purifiers) that kill harmful microorganisms in your Central Jersey water using ultraviolet (UV) light that damages their DNA
- Carbon filters and sediment filters
- Acid neutralizers that increase the pH levels of water to remove acidity
- Chlorinating systems
- Oxidizing filtration that removes iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide (which causes rotten egg odor)
- Combination water treatment and water softener systems that also treat hard water, and remove iron, manganese and gross alpha.
Many water treatment systems are a combination of some or all of these methods, as contaminated water in Central Jersey often contains multiple contaminants and quality issues.
What are the Benefits of a Central Jersey Water Treatment Systems?
A Central Jersey water treatment system has many benefits. Here are just a few:
- A water treatment system for your Central Jersey home or business can help your appliances work more efficiently, which extends their lifespan.
- Your showers and baths will be healthier due to lower chlorine levels.
- Cleaning will be easier and more productive. Soap will lather better, and you won't have to spend time trying to clean hazy film from your dishes, rust stains from your sinks, or white calcifications from your faucets.
- Your water pressure may increase.
- You can save money in several ways:
- Your Central Jersey utility bill may be lower because your appliances won't have to work as hard to operate properly.
- You won't have to buy as much soap, shampoo and detergent.
- You won't have to buy expensive bottled water (which will also help preserve the environment).
- You won't have to worry about costly leaks and plumbing repairs caused by mineral deposits and chemicals in the water.
- You may not have to replace your appliances as often.
- Most importantly, you can be relieved knowing that you and your family won't get sick from unknown contaminants in your Central Jersey water such as bacteria, viruses and harmful chemicals.
Call Us for Central Jersey Water Treatment
Call us at 732-621-4305, or email us, if you're having problems with your water and are in need of a water treatment system for your Central Jersey home or business. Trust us with your water quality needs, and rest assured that with Admiral Water providing your Central Jersey water treatment system, your water will be safe and clean.