Water Treatment in Princeton, NJ
Say goodbye to hard water, rust stains, and unpleasant water odors with our Princeton, NJ Water Treatment Systems, such as Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection, Reverse Osmosis, Carbon Filters, and many more.
Don't let chemicals, odors, and other contaminants compromise the quality of your water. Admiral Water provides whole house water treatment systems in Princeton, NJ that remove these impurities, so that your water is safe and healthy. Our Princeton water treatment systems provide bacteria-free water, water that won't damage your appliances with an overabundance of minerals, and water that doesn't have weird tastes or smells. We can work with your budget and deliver an affordable water treatment system for your Princeton, NJ home or business that solves your water issues.
With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge, skill and experience to recommend, install, and even design a water treatment system that will eliminate your water problems.
What Water Issues Does a Water Treatment System Solve?
Our Princeton, NJ water treatment systems treat the following issues, and more, that you may be having with your water:
- Rotten egg (sulfur) smell
- Rust and high iron content
- Hard water - Water treatment systems for your Princeton, NJ home or business that also include a water softener address hard water that causes mineral deposits (white calcifications) to build up in pipes, faucets and appliances, such as dishwashers and hot water heaters, diminishing their performance and water pressure.
- Unpleasant taste and color
- Contaminants such as lead, radon, and volatile organic compounds (VOC's)
- Viruses, and bacteria that includes coliform bacteria (such as E. coli) which is found in soil and human or animal waste and can cause severe illness to your Princeton, NJ household, employees or customers
- Sand, dirt or sediment (undissolved particles that can give water a hazy appearance, and can clog faucets)
- Excess chlorine, which can have a metallic taste and cause health issues like dry itchy skin and digestive problems
- Low pH (acidic water), which can leave blue/green stains on fixtures, can be corrosive and cause plumbing leaks, and can release dangerous heavy metals into your drinking water
- Manganese (black "slime" that gives water a metallic taste, can cause black stains on laundry, and can clog plumbing)
What Types of Princeton, NJ Water Treatment Systems Do You Provide?
We offer many different types of water treatment systems in Princeton, NJ, each one being suitable to a specific need. These include, but are not limited to:
- Reverse osmosis water treatment systems that remove contaminants from unfiltered water by using pressure to force it through a semipermeable membrane. Reverse osmosis systems can have 3, 4 or 5 stages of filtration. These systems can remove many contaminants in your Princeton, NJ water except bacteria and viruses.
- Ultraviolet systems (UV water purifiers) that kill harmful microorganisms in your Princeton, NJ water using ultraviolet (UV) light that damages their DNA
- Carbon filters and sediment filters
- Acid neutralizers that increase the pH levels of water to remove acidity
- Chlorinating systems
- Oxidizing filtration that removes iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide (which causes rotten egg odor)
- Combination water treatment and water softener systems that also treat hard water, and remove iron, manganese and gross alpha.
Many water treatment systems are a combination of some or all of these methods, as contaminated water in Princeton, NJ often contains multiple contaminants and quality issues.
What are the Benefits of a Princeton, NJ Water Treatment Systems?
A Princeton, NJ water treatment system has many benefits, such as:
- A water treatment system for your Princeton, NJ home or business can help your appliances work more efficiently, which extends their lifespan.
- Your showers and baths will be healthier due to lower chlorine levels.
- Cleaning will be easier and more productive. Soap will lather better, and you won't have to spend time trying to clean hazy film from your dishes, rust stains from your sinks, or white calcifications from your faucets.
- Your water pressure may increase.
- You can save money in several ways:
- Your Princeton, NJ utility bill may be lower because your appliances won't have to work as hard to operate properly.
- You won't have to buy as much soap, shampoo and detergent.
- You won't have to buy expensive bottled water (which will also help preserve the environment).
- You won't have to worry about costly leaks and plumbing repairs caused by mineral deposits and chemicals in the water.
- You may not have to replace your appliances as often.
- Most importantly, you can be relieved knowing that you and your family won't get sick from unknown contaminants in your Princeton, NJ water such as bacteria, viruses and harmful chemicals.
Call Us for Princeton, NJ Water Treatment
Admiral Water is your go-to source for water treatment systems in Princeton, NJ. If you need a water treatment system for your Princeton, NJ home or business, call us at 732-621-4305, or email us. Our Princeton water treatment experts are dedicated to providing you with the best water treatment solutions to meet your specific needs. Trust Admiral Water to keep your water quality at its best.